The health and safety of our patrons and staff is our top priority. We have implemented the following guidelines and protocols to keep our PNY family safe.
For Players, Coaches, and Spectators:
- All patrons entering the facility are required to have masks on at all times. Skaters may remove their masks as they enter the ice surface.
- All players are encouraged to come to the rink as fully dressed as possible. Limited locker room use will be available for all 12U players and above.
- Parents, guardians, and spectators are not permitted in the building. Skaters 12U and below may be accompanied by one parent or guardian to assist with equipment but must immediately exit the facility when done.
- Skaters/Coaches will only be permitted to enter the facility 15 minutes prior to their scheduled ice slot. Skaters/Coaches are asked to remain in their vehicles until this time.
- Skaters/Coaches will enter through the front door and check in with staff at the front table. Hand sanitizer will be available and required upon entry.
- Teams will not be permitted to conduct dryland training or exercising inside or outside the building.
- Skaters/Coaches will have 10 minutes to exit the facility through the back door after the ice time has expired.
About PNY Sports Arena:
- The Pro Shop will be open with limited capacity.
- Touchless sanitizing stations will be available throughout the facility.
- Locker Rooms will be sanitized after every use.
- Staff will be continually sanitizing the facility throughout the day.
- Shower use is NOT permitted.
- Bottle filling station/water fountain is turned OFF. Players need to bring and label their own water bottles.
- NO loitering, tailgating, or alcohol consumption in parking lot.
Please remember to social distance and abide by the rules posted throughout the facility.