Updated June 8, 2020
As of June 8, 2020 Chester County is in the Yellow Phase of the Governors plan to reopen Pennsylvania. The Yellow Phase consists of the following:
- Stay at Home Order Lifted for Aggressive Mitigation
- Large Gatherings of More Than 25 Prohibited
- In-Person Retail Allowable, Curbside and Delivery Preferable
- Indoor Recreation, Health and Wellness Facilities and Personal Care Services (such as gyms, spas, hair salons, nail salons and other entities that provide massage therapy), and all Entertainment (such as casinos, theaters) Remain Closed
- Restaurants and Bars May Open Outdoor Dining, in Addition to Carry-Out and Delivery (effective 6/5/2020)
You will notice that Indoor Recreation is prohibited to reopen during this phase and we at PNY Sports Arena will follow these guidelines set forth by our Governor. We would love to be open having hockey camps right now but we will not risk the health and safety of our customers and employees. We don’t currently have a date when we can reopen but will update our website and social media when that information becomes available. In the meantime, we are making much needed changes to some of our mechanical systems to make for a better experience for all. There is one thing I will guarantee when we open…PNY Sports Arena will be the nicest, cleanest, and most of all, friendliest Ice Rink in the area.
Be on the lookout for updates about our summer camps and programs once we do open.
If you have any questions please call me at the rink.