Making Hockey Easy and Fun
PNY Sports Arena is excited to announce our new youth development hockey club program for the upcoming 2020-21 season!
A program designed for ALL players regardless of skill level, or prior travel commitments. We are an independent youth development club that will provide each player with:
- Quality: Professionally supervised on-ice training sessions with top notch coaches and guest instructors
- Consistency: Sessions will be two times per week: one weeknight and one weekend, the same days and times each week
- Affordability: Over 50 ice sessions at cost that won’t break the bank
- Safety: PNY offers a clean, safe facility, and CDC compliant procedures to ensure the safety of our players.
With everything going on in the world today, we want to provide a hockey experience that is fun, educational, and positive. Our program provides families with a simple, consistent schedule that will fit easily into busy lives. There is obviously much uncertainty surrounding the prospects for competitive hockey in the upcoming 6-12 months. We expect that we will be able to offer non-league games, and local and away tournaments in this program at some point. In the meantime, we can guarantee a great hockey option for your child.
What you can expect from us:
- No Contracts
- July – August Summer Session / FREE
- September – February (2 sessions per week) / ONLY $165.00 month
We will be refining this program over the next few weeks and will email out all details and instructions to sign up.
Mighty Mite (8U)/Squirt (10U)/PeeWee (12U)/Bantam (14U)/High School(16/18U)